With the ever-growing reach of the Internet and the busyness of everyday life, marketing podcasts are surely becoming a great resource to get the latest marketing trends, insights, and tips. You can listen to podcasts just about anywhere – while commuting, at the gym, or even while you work. There’s plenty of material to choose from, and it pays to identify the right podcasts that will suit your specific marketing needs. Here are some of the top digital marketing podcasts to listen to in 2018.
Content Marketing Podcasts
- A weekly podcast by CoSchedule that gives you quality content marketing advice. These digital marketing podcasts are also fully archived on CoSschedule’s blog.
- One of the original pro bloggers who helped shape the blogging category, Darren Rowse shares case studies and exercises to help you form interesting content and grow your blog readership.
- Host Pawel Grabowski brings SaaS founders, CEOs, and content marketers together to share useful tips and tricks you need to launch and manage your company’s successful content marketing strategy.
- The Copyblogger team highlights some tips on today’s brands and the world of content marketing. It’s hosted by Sonia Simone, the Chief Digital Content Officer of Rainmaker.
- Amanda Milligan, a Branded Content Manager from Fractl, answers plenty of content strategy questions and gives key takeaways for any marketer.
Conversion Optimization Podcasts
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) experts and practitioners, website owners and conversion optimization software and platform developers are brought together on this podcast to share conversion strategies and tactics that actually work.
- Started by the team at Leadpages, this podcast covers the company’s strategies and secrets for acquiring, converting and retaining customers.
- This podcast aims to help you improve your sales abilities by revamping certain processes within your company.
- Brought to you by the team at Unbounce, the Call to Action Podcast delivers quality content marketing advice for you to hear in your spare time.
Inbound Marketing Podcasts
- The Hubcast is a podcast by Hubspot users for Hubspot users that covers tools and tips on inbound marketing, content marketing, and sales, all within the Hubspot atmosphere.
- Noah Kagan, Chief Sumo at AppSumo and Sumo, offers insight, tools, and advice on how to grow your email subscribers.
- Hosted by Digital22, their interviews bring key inbound marketing practitioners to answer various questions in the industry.
- This podcast is especially useful if you’re planning on starting an inbound agency, which the hosts Andrew Dymski and Gray MacKenzie say is an accomplishment you’ll be able to reach after listening to a few episodes.
SEO/Search Marketing Podcasts
- This marketing podcast covers everything on SEO and search engine marketing. Hosted by Robert O’Haver and Caleb McElveen, they speak with expert guests adding their tips on ideas such as in-house SEO.
- Search Engine Nerds is the reformatted podcast (original Marketing Nerds podcast) to focus on search material, with topics including SEO, PPC, analytics, local search, and more.
- eWebResults has been running this weekly podcast since 2010, covering many topics on internet marketing, primarily on SEO.
- If you’re a beginner in the world of SEO, this digital marketing podcast aims to trim down the fluff on the tech so listeners can better understand the topic.
- This podcast features the latest thinkers in business and is great for marketers who want to know general updates within business and media.
- Host Jay Acunzo from NextView Ventures, analyzes the different ways entrepreneurs achieve dramatic results that can help transform your business.
- With Pat Flynn’s weekly podcast, he shares his online business and blogging strategies and the keys behind content marketing so you can grow your own online business or blog.
- Flynn also shares insight on other topics such as social media marketing, affiliate marketing, automation, outsourcing, niche sites, and more.
- This weekly podcast by the teams at Hubspot looks at the strategies businesses deploy to achieve remarkable growth.
- Host Eric Siu offers the digital marketing strategies and tactics behind the success of many entrepreneurs featured on this podcast.
- In this business podcast, Tim Reid helps you learn effective marketing ideas that you can use to grow your business, such as getting a wider customer base or finding a proper start on your marketing.
- Hosted by Growth Hacker TV, this podcast has probably the shortest episodes in length, as their “bytes” of the best online startup growth content are summarized within 2-3 min.
- Host Russell Brunson helps you learn funnel strategies and how to better relate to your customers. This podcast is aimed for individuals who may not have a lot of venture capital at hand, but are slowly funding their start-up or new business on their own.
- Hosted by content marketing experts Sujan Patel and Aaron Agius, this podcasts uncovers customer acquisition strategies for growing your business.
General Digital Marketing Podcasts
- Gary Vaynerchuk started his online presence with his YouTube show, Wine Library, but slowly he’s grown to share insights and repurpose content on practical marketing techniques into a podcast anyone can listen to.
- This podcast combines many elements from Gary Vee’s content strategies: from Instagram live posts, AskGaryVee Show segments, and more!
- Lewis Howes is a New York Times Bestselling author, lifestyle entrepreneur, and former pro athlete. His podcast has some inspiring stories from business leaders, top athletes, influencers, and more. Any marketer can find a piece or two of value from these episodes.
- Tim Ferriss, the author of the bestselling book The Four Hour Work Week, highlights lifestyle design and top performers from various industries in his podcast. If you’re a marketer and you’re not listening to this regularly, then you’re missing out.
- VentureBeat’s Stewart Rogers and Travis Wright hosts this podcast that provides relevant topics for marketers as well as general topics for all around listeners.
- In this podcast, host John Bonini invites some of the most interesting people in business, art, entrepreneurship, and marketing to share stories of personal and professional growth.
- Produced by MarketingProfs, this podcast has been known for its compelling marketing content and research studies.
- The BeanCast is another weekly podcast that features notable professionals in marketing, advertising, and public relations.
- Amy Porterfield explores a variety of topics related to online interaction, such as online courses, promoting webinars or optimizing social media ads, and even brings in guests to share knowledge in marketing.
- Tayo Rockson interviews with nomads and entrepreneurs who’ve made impacts around the world, and shares insights on how to better embrace your own global identity and become a thought leader.
- On The Media is an award-winning podcast hosted by Bob Garfield and Brooke Gladstone, covering topics like media and technology, and has been featured on popular programs like NPR.
- This podcast is aimed for experts in other industries looking to get a better grasp of their digital marketing strategies.
- Hosts Neil Patel and Eric Siu highlight the most interesting marketing strategies and up-to-date knowledge for every marketer listening in.
- The Host James Wedmore, a seven-figure online marketer, emphasizes the need to develop a “mindset” first, before strategy.
- This podcast will analyze social media ads, retargeting and other details behind a balanced digital marketing strategy. It also focuses on how to build proper relationships through the customer journey.
Marcus Sheridan, founder of River Pools and Spas, rarely interviews other people, instead opting for very honest and transparent advice to his audience’s questions.
- Hosts Christopher Penn and John Wall give listeners the inside look at everything new in the marketing industry, sharing strategies and answering audience questions for each episode.
- In this podcast, hosts Joe Pulizzi and Robert Rose bring the focus entirely on the power of storytelling, for both digital and offline marketing.